Which is better

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates

I am working out more and more of the basic system. I can now create portals where I want! :D And I can trigger a cut scene if you walk somewhere specific.
I have 2 maps done so far. I am going to create all the other small maps and then, I am going to work on the big ones(with the cutscene).

All in all, don't expect this game to come out soon. I am making a remarkable progression, but still, except it to be out later on. I have learned my lesson in setting due dates. It rushes me. >__>

4 comments:

lolz said...

pls let us change the controls in Maplestory Yakuza.

WeiJie! said...

plz let us change our controls in maplestory yakuza la very hard lehs the pot

WeiJie! said...

plz let us change our controls in maplestory yakuza la very hard lehs the pot

retep998 said...

good.
Can i be your beta tester for this game?