Which is better

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Frame Skill System & MORE NEWS

The skill system is based on frames now!
What does this mean?
The skills go along with the game, so if you start getting low FPS the skills will run out slower too. :D
And since the skill system is done, the roadblock I have been having is over too!(Damn setinterval)

New skills!
Soul Arrow

You will need soul arrow active all times to use any attacks.

MORE NEWS:
Anonymous people can comment on my blog now.
So I will be expecting more comments >=O

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cris is the greatest, can you give me his email for cyber sex?

Drkgodz said...

No i cannot

Unknown said...

Yay! This is great news!

Anonymous said...

Cool, but can you fix the bug with the icon blinking but it blinks forever? If soul arrow needs to be active always, and if I have that bug, I won't be able to tell of its on or off.

Anonymous said...

sweet.
the maplestory simulators i make using game maker are all frame based!
have fun

Anonymous said...

the control insert doesnt work for my keyboard because i have a different kind of keyboard than urs so can u like change it to end or home or something